Friday, November 27, 2009

November

November has been a busy month for weddings, I've done three so far and have two more Thanksgiving weekend. Here is a look at what I've done so far. Fall brings some more fun color schemes.














I had a nephew get married this month as well. It is always fun to add more to the family. This was a fun wedding and my daughter did the cake.








Also I have acquired different fabrics for tables and other things that are available to be rented for your occasion.







1 comment:

  1. Amy!!! I loved the flowers you did for our wedding. Thank you so much. It topped off my perfect day. I was so happy with everything. And I'm still getting comments on the beautiful cake!! If I know anyone getting married in Phoenix, I am going to refer them to you for sure!!!! THANK YOU!!!

    Naomi Campbell

    ReplyDelete